Sunday 5 March 2017

Module 1 - Task 1C: Audio Visual

Starting out on BAPP Arts




Here is a video of myself discussing why I decided to take this course. I want to take this opportunity to gain the degree qualification but also see how my acting knowledge could enhance children's learning and my ability to engage them within lessons. I really liked this audio visual process because it allowed my to really reflect and to be completely honest about where I was, where I'm now at and of course, where I want to go.
 
This is incredibly useful and vital in order to learn and develop and I very much hope I can look into undertaking more audio visual tasks so that I can talk much more freely and spontaneously about the learning process.
 

5 comments:

  1. I too found this process helpful - and it also opened the opportunity to perhaps use more audio-visual in my final presentation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma - well explained introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon Emma,

    I wondered what you'd done for this Task for Module 1 - Nice!!!

    Just wanted to let you know, I came off of Facebook, so on 31st I'll drop you my number?

    Hope you're well and enjoying M2.

    Best Wishes,
    Matt Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt,

      Thanks for getting in contact! I have lots to discuss with you actually. I have a new Skype account too. What is your Skype address again? I’ll add you and see if we can Skype maybe this Friday?

      Emma xxx

      Delete
  4. Emma,

    Skype: miskinmatt

    Look forward to Skyping soon!

    Next week, I'm pretty free in the evenings if you fancy a quick catch up? (Skype)

    Matt X

    ReplyDelete