Thursday 1 March 2018

"Don't Look for the Answers, look for the Meaning."

Write as you see it...

On this Snowy day, I decided to look back through my Literature Review and start researching books to note down interesting quotes and ideas that might shed some more light on my inquiry. 

I really enjoyed this quoting exercise, because it consolidated all other people's thoughts about teaching in a broken-down and selective manner, which meant I could then reflect on the main points of a particular book.

This helped me edit my Literature Review so that I could really pinpoint the points of interest within my practice.


My Pen and Notebook. Highlighting the word 'connection.'

I then decided to look back at Sir Ken Robinson's definition of Creativity so I could compare it to what other literary scholars have been saying, as well as the definitions that teachers have been giving me within their surveys. 


 

As a result of this, I came up with a quote to summarise my inquiry process so far:

"Don't look for the answers, look for the meaning."

No comments:

Post a Comment