Monday 16 October 2017

Module Two - Task 4A - Interviewing a Fellow Professional

After discussing in my last blog about the types of questions to consider and reflect on, I decided to produce questions appropriate to my practice and chosen topic question. I had decided to complete another audio-visual video, but this time, not to film myself, but to film an interview with a professional colleague within the school environment, who had also previously undertaken a Performing Arts training. 

Daniel Chantler, a Year 4 teacher, originally trained at Masque Theatre and following his Dance tuition decided to pursue a career in teaching. I decided to compile a group of questions that would be useful to explore with another professional and gain an insight into his views. 

These were questions that Adesola had asked me to think about in my Reflective Feedback for Module One and made it clear that these were not questions to answer, but to simply think about. As a result, instead of thinking about them on my own, I decided to explore these questions with someone else to see their thoughts on the Arts in Education. 

After all, the Creative Arts is all about bouncing ideas off of each other and working collaboratively to explore a much deeper meaning, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment